Lately, when Sunday night arrives & I'm thinking about the week ahead-I find myself mentally making a list of goals for the upcoming week. I always have the best of intentions, yet inevitably seem to fail by 10am Monday morning. Perhaps making myself a list will somehow help. Nothing too existential. Nothing earth shattering. Simple, practical, and completely attainable.
1. Speak only positive words about other people.
2. Use proper language dammit. (Editors Note: I am not supporting verbal censorship...I believe expressing "improper" language is often completely necessary. I am just striving to use more propriety after stubbing my toe, forgetting something on the grocery list, ruining something in the laundry etc...)
3. Exercise daily.
4. Only speak uplifting, encouraging words to my partner.
5. Be prepared enough to make dinner every night (How very June Cleaver of me)
6. Effortlessly use the word "ubiquitous"7. Take some time every day to read. (3 words: Seven. Month. Old.)