I made this for dinner last night, and for how quick it was I would say it turned out pretty good. I forgot to take a photo......but here is the recipe!
*1-2 T butter
*1 small onion, chopped
* 1 clove of garlic
*2 lbs. of potatoes, peeled and chopped
*2 14oz cans of chicken broth
*1 cup of buttermilk
* 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
*S &P to taste
*bacon, cooked and chopped
1. Over medium heat, cook onion & garlic in butter until soft.
2. To your pot, add chicken broth and potatoes and simmer, partially covered, until tender.
3. Once potatoes are tender, carefully spoon mixture in to a food processor. Add the rest of your ingredients and puree. Season to taste.
4. We topped the soup with extra bacon and cheese...because that's how we do.