Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday quickly.

My heart swells with love for this girl more and more everyday.  

This morning's highlights:  Tying blankets up as cape's, which clearly indicates to Ingrid that we were playing "Rapunzels".  Makes sense.  We had some good fun.  









{My favorite}

{Mom as Darth Vader, at her request}


Typically, I am a Minnesota winter girl all-the-way.  I love when it's so freezing that my toe's hurt, it means that I've been outside and I deserve to go inside, curl up by the fire & drink some hot tea.  But, this year January is clearly having some identity issues as it disguises itself as April.  So we figure, if you can't beat em'-join em'.  






{Non-Photoshoped January grass}

******************************

A few things I'm loving lately...

{Books}


{Movies & Such}




*******

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment