Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear Paul Bunyan...

Well......it looks like for the time being we will be staying in Minnesota.  I think I will always dream of Portland or Seattle.  Maybe someday we will end up there.  For now, I couldn't be more thrilled to have Grandparents close by....and oh yeah they make great BABYSITTERS!  We have also decided to be content with where we are. You can live whatever lifestyle you want, whether you are in Portland....or North Platte, Nebraska (anyone who knows me KNOWS I loathe that state).  So we are excited to once again start composting, gardening, and living a life of simplicity (I say that as I type on my desktop computer, listening to background noise made up of the History Channel and buzzing air conditioners...).  

I love Minnesota...and I always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment